10 Selling Benefits of Adding SealTuft Synthetic Grass to Your Pool Installation Business
Natural lawns need constant upkeep and expenses that can add up over time. That’s why adding synthetic grass and installation services to your pool business can increase revenue. And, if your clients worry about maintaining a pristine lawn around their new pool, artificial turf can give them the visual appeal of lush green grass without maintenance.
Why is Artificial Grass Better Than Natural Grass Around Pools?
Pooltime should be a blast, not a burden.
The last thing a homeowner wants is a muddy and waterlogged lawn surrounding their new pool. Traditional grass can't stand up to the heavy foot traffic, splashing, and water accumulation that comes with a pool area. Artificial turf looks great, lasts longer, and needs less maintenance than natural grass.
One of the many benefits of artificial turf is its exceptional drainage capabilities. SealTuft's turf offers 10x more drainage (1,000 inches/hour) than other turfs on the market and has an absorbent backing that allows water to flow freely.
Traditional synthetic grass has a urethane backing that not only can hold and absorb water, one main issue around pool decks and copings is the fact that urethane can shrink and expand with temperature changes, pull away from the edges and cause maintenance problems. SealTuft, when installed properly, will not have these issues years down the road.
Help your clients say goodbye to puddles, mud, and standing water around a pool once and for all. Even with excessive water exposure from splashing and jumping, SealTuft's artificial turf lawn will remain in top condition.
The best part is that artificial turf offers superior drainage while improving sacrificing aesthetics. High-quality turf can elevate the look and feel of a pool area, providing a lush, green backdrop that complements the clear, sparkling water of a new pool. By delivering synthetic grass and pool installation, your business can use these complimentary services to increase sales per job.
Is it better to have artificial turf around my pool?
Artificial turf offers many benefits when installed in a pool area. Synthetic grass is low maintenance, provides better aesthetics, is highly customizable, is free of dirt and debris, and lowers the risk of chlorine and chemical cross-contamination.
Keep Your Pool Free of Chemicals & Debris
A key selling point for offering synthetic grass with pool installations is that natural grass spreads pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers and harmful chemicals to pool water. And likewise, chlorine and other pool chemicals can kill grass, causing a lose-lose situation for a client.
When wet feet track natural grass and mud into the pool, there is a mess to deal with. Grass blades can get into the pool filter and clog it up. Dirt and debris can also get pushed into the pool water or get stuck to feet, wasting more time trying to clean the pool.
Artificial turf is a better option that helps say goodbye to these headaches. High-quality turf requires no chemicals, so the pool water is safe for swimming. The durable and non-shedding surface means no more grass clippings or debris in the pool, reducing the need for time-consuming skimming and filter cleaning.
The 10 Benefits of Selling SealTuft Artificial Grass Installation to Pool Owners
- Finish the look that you started with a new beautiful pool, it is only going to be as great as its surroundings.
- No watering is required for artificial turf, helping clients save on water bills and time spent maintaining lawns.
- Save money: The significant savings on grass seed and maintenance tools make artificial turf a long-term, cost-effective alternative to traditional grass.
- Custom designs: With artificial turf, clients can create a custom design that fits their unique preferences and style. They can choose the color, texture, padding for various sports and activities, and pattern of turf to match the pool's surroundings, creating a cohesive and attractive outdoor space.
- Personalization: Artificial grass installation can go anywhere, so clients will have the freedom to create a customized outdoor oasis tailored to their preferences.
- Endures the weather: High-quality artificial turf can withstand heavy foot traffic, direct sunlight, and harsh weather conditions, ensuring that your investment will last for years to come.
- 10X faster SealTuft drainage: A well-designed artificial turf installation can promote better drainage, reducing the risk of standing water around the pool. Which can help prevent slip-and-fall accidents and create a safer pool environment overall.
- No harsh chemicals: Synthetic grass doesn't require pesticides, so cross-contaminating the pool water is not risky.
- Withstands chlorine exposure: Chlorine doesn't damage synthetic grass; unlike natural grass, it will not damage the aesthetics of the turf.
- Keeps grass out of the water: Say goodbye to grass blades or dirt making its way into the pool and clogging the filter!
Increase Revenue by Adding Synthetic Turf to Your Pool Installation Business
SealTuft is a leading provider of synthetic turf solutions and can help you grow your pool business. The artificial turf global market size is expected to be valued at $3.8 billion by 2025, making it a profitable industry to tap into now.
Pool installation businesses can benefit from combining synthetic grass and pool installation in their service offerings because they are highly complimentary and what your clients are looking for.
Plus, while doing a pool installation, your installers are already on the job site; instead of outsourcing to other contractors, you can increase your income by offering synthetic grass installations.
Clients looking for pool installation, whether commercial or residential, can highly benefit from the ability to opt for a grass solution that will go well with a new pool.
- Traditional grass can't stand up to the heavy foot traffic, splashing, and water accumulation that comes with a pool area.
- High-quality turf can elevate the look and feel of a pool area, providing a lush, green backdrop that complements the clear, sparkling water of a new pool.
- A good selling point for offering synthetic grass and pool installation is that with a natural grass option, pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers can introduce harmful chemicals to pool water.
- Artificial turf is a better option that helps say goodbye to these headaches. High-quality turf requires no chemicals, so the pool water is safe for swimming.
- SealTuft is a leading provider of synthetic turf solutions, and by offering artificial grass and pool installation, you can grow your pool business.
- Pool installation businesses can benefit from combining synthetic grass and pool installation in their service offerings because they are highly complimentary.
Grow Your Pool Business Today
Experience the difference that artificial turf can make in your pool installation business. At SealTuft, our artificial grass solutions hold their color and offer a soft feel underfoot, making a poolside paradise the envy of the neighborhood.
Why let your clients settle for a lackluster and muddy lawn? Or even worse, a muddy pool!