The Artificial Turf Market is $3.8 Billion (and Growing)!
The continued boom in the artificial turf market can be attributed to various factors. The development of innovative and advanced materials has significantly improved the performance and longevity of artificial grass, which has become an increasingly popular option for installers.
Due to its low maintenance requirements and cost-effectiveness, when compared to natural grass, installers prefer to find artificial turf solutions for residential and commercial applications like lawns, playgrounds, stadiums, sports fields, golf courses, and more. In 2019, the global artificial turf market was estimated to be worth USD $1.9 billion and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% between 2020 and 2027 and even reach $7 billion by 2025.
How Big is the Artificial Turf Market in the U.S.?
The artificial turf industry has experienced explosive growth in the last decade – and it's not showing any signs of slowing down. According to the latest report by IMARC Group, the U.S. artificial turf market reached USD $3,379.1 million in 2022 and is projected to reach $4,779.7 million by 2028, exhibiting a remarkable growth rate (CAGR) of 5.65% between 2023-2028 in the U.S. alone.
What Does the Future Look Like?
Installing artificial grass can be a great opportunity to diversify your home services business and open up another revenue source. With the artificial turf global market size expected to be valued at $3.8 billion by 2025 and a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% during the forecast period, now is the time to take advantage of this growth.
The increased demand for artificial turf for the residential and commercial sectors is expected to drive market growth significantly. The emergence of advanced technologies and synthetic materials has made installing artificial turf systems a highly desirable option.
SealTuft goes beyond offering just durability, but also promotes eco-friendly products that are the only 100% recyclable and sustainable turf on the market. Beyond sustainability, our artificial grass solutions offer perks like climate control technology for melting snow and cooling surfaces. Because of their many attributes, customizable artificial grass solutions continue to create a positive outlook of exponential growth for the artificial turf market.
The Artificial Turf Market is Transforming Outdoor Spaces
Why is artificial turf becoming increasingly popular? It's all about convenience. Synthetic turf is low-maintenance and highly durable, which makes it the perfect choice for homeowners and business owners seeking a cost-effective solution for their outdoor spaces.
Artificial turf provides a lush, green look for yards, playgrounds, sports fields, and more – without constant maintenance like watering or fertilizing. From beautiful green lawns to high-performance sports fields, artificial turf continues to transform outdoor spaces everywhere.
Advantages of Artificial Turf
- Low Maintenance - no need for watering or fertilizing
- Safety - safe and highly durable
- Economic - cost-effective and longevous solution for outdoor spaces
- Aesthetic - pleasing to the eye and maintains a constant lush green look
- Eco-Friendly - can be sustainable and recyclable
- Efficient - easy to install
There are multiple benefits for a business to opt for a synthetic turf solution over natural grass. With various customization options like different colors, weights, heights, and sizes designed for superior performance, the artificial turf market growth is a great opportunity for home service businesses to add a new stream of revenue to their offerings. With the right research, companies can make the most of this growing market.
- Due to its low maintenance requirements and cost-effectiveness, when compared to natural grass, installers prefer to find artificial turf solutions for residential and commercial applications like lawns, playgrounds, stadiums, sports fields, golf courses, and more.
- The U.S. artificial turf market reached $3,379.1 million in 2022 and is projected to reach $4,779.7 million by 2028, exhibiting a remarkable growth rate (CAGR) of 5.65% between 2023-2028 in the U.S. alone.
- SealTuft goes beyond offering just durability but also promotes eco-friendly products that are 100% recyclable and sustainable.
- Artificial turf is low-maintenance and highly durable, which makes it the perfect choice for homeowners and business owners seeking a cost-effective solution for their outdoor spaces.
- The artificial turf market growth is a great opportunity for home service businesses to add a new revenue stream to their offerings.
Get Started With SealTuft Today
Landscaping challenges can be tricky. That's why our team is focused on bringing you access to the best turf products in the market. Our turf systems are designed with your project and budget in mind so you know you're getting the best possible outcome.
Our 20+ years of expertise in superior engineering, design, and manufacturing of our turf solutions, have produced a true evolution of the synthetic turf industry with SealTuft artificial turf. We can help create a more sustainable future for our planet by taking action now. Learn more today.