How to Sell the Benefits of Eco-Friendly Synthetic Grass to Your Clients
Artificial grass is here to stay. Imagine stepping out into your backyard and feeling lush, soft blades of grass beneath your toes. Now, imagine that feeling without guilt or worry about harming the environment. That is the beauty of eco-friendly synthetic grass. It provides a stunning and realistic landscape, reduces water usage, eliminates the need for harmful pesticides and fertilizers, and saves on maintenance costs.
It's important to emphasize the benefits of using eco-friendly synthetic grass. By highlighting the eco-friendly aspect to your clients, you're appealing to the growing number of environmentally conscious consumers and showing that you're a responsible and forward-thinking business.
Some tips to remember when selling turf to a client are to:
- Use engaging language to convey the benefits and create a mental image for prospective clients.
- Paint a picture of a beautiful, sustainable outdoor space that they can enjoy without any guilt or worry.
- Remind them of the less time they will have to invest into maintenance, not to mention the water savings.
- Eco-friendly synthetic grass is not just a product, but an attractive and responsible lifestyle.
Top 3 Perks of Eco-Friendly Synthetic Grass
1. Helps Save Water:
In regions prone to drought, there are better options than wasting water on a sprinkler system to maintain a green lawn. This is why Californians have been at the forefront of replacing natural grass with eco-friendly synthetic grass. The results have been significant: according to the Department of Engineering, each synthetic field saves Los Angeles about 2,480,000 gallons of water annually.
A standard garden hose consumes roughly 1,020 gallons of water per hour. Natural grass can consume approximately 12,240 gallons of water per month, with a homeowner that waters just three times a week. Eco-friendly synthetic grass requires little to no water. While occasional hosing may be necessary to remove dirt and dust and more regular hosing if pets are present, artificial turf lawns don't need water to stay healthy and functional. This can result in savings on water bills for homeowners.
2. Reduces Carbon Emissions:
Most lawn equipment operates on gasoline and falls into two categories: two-stroke or four-stroke engines. Approximately 800 million gallons of gasoline are required to power this equipment annually and an additional 17 million gallons are spilled during fueling. Two-stroke engines, in particular, pose an environmental threat as they mix fuel and oil due to a lack of independent lubricant systems.
As a result, about 30 percent of the fuel doesn't combust entirely, releasing toxic gases into the air. In a 2014 study, the VOC emissions of two-stroke scooters revealed that emissions were 124 times higher from an idling scooter than from a car or truck.
Four-stroke engines are also used in some equipment, and while they are somewhat more environmentally efficient, they still contribute to harm. For instance, a four-stroke lawnmower in operation for an hour is equivalent to a vehicle traveling 500 miles.
3. Chemical and Toxic-Free Grass
Eco-friendly synthetic grass requires zero weedkillers, pesticides, fertilizers, or herbicides to stay healthy and green. That means saying goodbye to those toxic chemicals that risk your health and the environment. Think about it, every time you spray your lawn with harsh chemicals, you're not only putting your family and pets at risk but also contaminating local water sources. Chemicals used to maintain real grass can easily seep into nearby rivers, ponds, and streams, causing harm to marine life, fish, and vegetation.
Pests and insects will also not pose any issues with eco-friendly synthetic grass since you don't need to water artificial grass. Pests cannot reproduce as they cannot survive in these conditions.
However, there's no need to limit yourself to solely synthetic turf. You can still incorporate your favorite plants, flowers, and bushes to complement your green lawn.
Is there such a thing as eco-friendly synthetic grass, a brand that won't end up in a landfill?
SealTuft's synthetic grass is not only manufactured in an environmentally friendly way but also 100% 1-step recyclable. It is the only artificial turf option in the market that offers this eco-friendly solution.
6 Unique Benefits of SealTuft's Eco-Friendly Synthetic Grass
When selling eco-friendly synthetic grass to clients, it's important to highlight the many benefits this SealTuft artificial turf can provide. Here are a few key points that an installer might want to emphasize:
- Environmental Benefits:
SealTuft's synthetic grass is made from eco-friendly materials and is the only 1-step recyclable synthetic grass. It requires no water, pesticides, or fertilizers to maintain, so it's more sustainable and environmentally friendly than other artificial turf options and even traditional grass.
SealTuft's synthetic turf solutions lead the industry with a drainage speed of 1,000 inches per hour, 10x the draining power compared to other artificial turf solutions in the market.
- Low Maintenance:
Synthetic grass requires very little maintenance compared to natural grass, so clients can save time and money on watering, mowing, and other upkeep.
Synthetic grass withstands various types of wear and tear, causing activities like environmental causes and continuous foot traffic, which means that it can last for many years with proper care.
SealTuft's synthetic grass is available in various colors and styles, so clients can choose the look that best fits their needs and preferences.
While synthetic grass may have a higher upfront cost than natural grass, it can save clients money in the long run due to its low maintenance requirements.
Become a SealTuft Installer
By highlighting the benefits of SealTuft's eco-friendly synthetic grass, an installer can help clients decide whether SealTuft's eco-friendly artificial grass is right for their needs. Becoming a premier installer with SealTuft is easy with these three easy steps:
- Talk to an installation advisor
- Order your SealTuft turf
- Watch your business grow
- Most lawn equipment operates on gasoline and falls into two categories: two-stroke or four-stroke engines. Approximately 800 million gallons of gasoline are required to power this equipment annually, and an additional 17 million gallons that are spilled during the fueling process.
- It's important to emphasize the benefits of using eco-friendly synthetic grass. By highlighting the eco-friendly aspect to your clients, you're appealing to the growing number of environmentally conscious consumers and showing that you're a responsible and forward-thinking business.
- This is why Californians have been at the forefront of replacing natural grass with eco-friendly synthetic grass. The results have been significant: according to the Department of Engineering, each synthetic field saves Los Angeles about 2,480,000 gallons of water annually.
- When selling eco-friendly synthetic grass to clients, it's important to highlight the many benefits this SealTuft artificial turf can provide.
- Becoming a premier installer with SealTuft is easy and can happen in three steps.
Take Action Now
Concerned about artificial grass piling up in landfills and harming our environment? SealTuft is the leading provider of eco-friendly synthetic grass and has been paving the way since 1998.
Our team is dedicated to creating a more sustainable future for our planet, and our products are also low maintenance, reducing your need for harmful pesticides and fertilizers.
So, why wait? Join us in creating a more sustainable future for our planet. It’s time to reduce the amount of artificial grass in landfills and make a difference. Get started today.